Yield: Serves 4
Total time: 60 minutes
- Tiger Prawns 12 pieces
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Lemongrass paste 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil for grilling
- Salt to taste
- Freshly crushed black pepper to taste
- Chilli flakes 1 teaspoon
- Soya sauce 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice ½ tablespoon
- Clean and wash the prawns.
- Marinate (for 2 hours) the prawns in ginger garlic paste, lemongrass paste, salt, pepper, lemon juice, chilli flakes and soya sauce.
- Pierce the prawns with the skewers and grill them in with olive oil.
- Serve with sago wafers, peanut fritters and coleslaw salad.
- For recipe of coleslaw salad, click here.