Yield: Serves 4
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup (200g) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups (300ml) Milk
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tbsps. Cocoa Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 4 Bread Slices
- 3 tbsps. Walnut Chopped
- Chocolate Sauce for garnishing
- Heat butter in a pan and mix in the cocoa powder, cook over low flame for a minute.
- Add the Sweetened Condensed Milk and milk mix well and cook over medium flame till thick.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Whisk the eggs and pour into above mixture beat whisk well.
- Add the vanilla essence and whisk again.
- Trim the bread and cut each slice into 4 triangles, arrange them in a greased glass dish.
- Sprinkle the walnuts over them.
- Pour the chocolate milk mixture over the bread and allow to soak pressing the bread pieces without breaking them. Bake in a preheated oven at 180º C for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with Chocolate sauce.
- Serve hot or cold.